Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time Flies

Well here I go again, it's been almost a month since my last post. I gotta get better at this. It's been a busy month. cycleWood has been traveling around getting funding. The good news is we could be very close. We've started working with our research lab to scale up our process. It's exciting stuff.

This past week we met up with our "The Ol' Adviser." I think that's a new nickname for her, Dr. Carol Reeves. We met up to do a video for the entrepreneurship program. Some of the other teams from years past were also present; Silicon Solar Solutions, Biologics MD, Tears for Life, and Merchant View. It was great seeing everyone again. These are the folks that helped us get off the ground. Lots of great advice.

We are also preparing for our trip out to San Jose in a couple weeks for the finals of the CleanTech Open. Silicon Solar Solutions will also be along for the ride. Hopefully one of us can bring home the big prize.

In other news, Halloween was this weekend so Sarah and I decided to dress up as Lego Minifigures. We were a hit at the party we went to and won the best costume contest.
A good time was had by all. A couple of my old classmates were also at the party. It's always good to catch up with friends.

The Hogs keep winning somehow. Hopefully they'll break out of their funk this week against South Carolina. The games are definitely entertaining so I'm not complaining as long as we end up on top.

I will try to do a better job of posting but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment