Monday, May 14, 2012

Hectic Travel

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've been traveling all over the world.  Ok, maybe not the world, but I have traveling a lot.  In the past month and a half I've been from Houston to New York City, and several stops in between.  It's been tough.

The highlights, we've been traveling to meet with investors as well as pick up awards.  Actually just one award, the Edison Award.  We were presented with a bronze Edison Award for recognition in sustainable innovation.  In Houston we got to meet up with one of our fellow U of A teams, SpatiaLink, at the Rice Competition.   They didn't make it to the finals but they did represent the University well.  There's always next year.

Speaking of which we got a sneak peak of next year's batch of competitors last week and looks like a good mix of youth and experience.  I'm sure they'll carry on the winning tradition.

I won't bore you too much with the cycleWood stuff, but we are moving right along.  We've done more testing and had more positive results.  We'll be coming to a critical point in our development in the next couple months as we scale up our process.  Can't say too much about it right now, but we are making great progress.

The graduation ceremony for the 2012 Walton MBA class was this past weekend.  Congratulations to everyone who survived.  It really is a great program, so if you're looking make sure you take a look at Walton.

I've got some pics from our travels, but haven't had time to load them up yet.  I'll load them up and post again soon.  I know this is a short post, maybe I should just post more often with shorter post.

No comments:

Post a Comment